Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for New Zealand departures to Kiruna
Airports for Kiruna
More information about Kiruna
- Spectacular aurora borealis, or northern lights, can be seen in the region from September to April
- Kiruna and nearby Riksgransen and Bjorkliden resorts have skiing and snowing opportunities in abundance
- Every year, the nearby Jukkasjarvi Icehotel, the world’s first and largest hotel made from ice, is rebuilt from scratch
- A unique holiday is guaranteed in Kiruna, Sweden’s northernmost city, for adventure or family holidays
- The neo-Gothic church in Kiruna, built in 1912, is one of the largest wooden structures in Sweden
- Experience traditional local Sami culture in Kiruna by touring a Sami camp or visiting the Samegarden museum
- Christmas visits to snow-covered Lapland are enjoyed by all the family: kids will enjoy a ride on a reindeer sled
- Lake Luossajrvi is a fisherman’s paradise, and nearby rivers are excellent for canoeing and white-water rafting
- You can find great deals on discounted flights to Kiruna in the links above and make holiday savings
- Each January, Kiruna’s annual snow festival features the world’s largest igloo as well as a snow-sculptures